2019 SHOW SEASON
(More Information Coming Soon)
2019 SHOWBILL / PATTERN BOOK (Coming Soon)
June 8th & 9th - WRHA Show - Showtime Arena - Deerfield, WI.
July 6th & 7th - WRHA Show - Heartland Stables - Custer, WI.
August 3rd & 4th - WRHA Show - Showtime Arena - Deerfield, WI.
August 24th & 25th - WRHA Show - Heartland Stables - Custer, WI.
September 21st & 22nd - WRHA Show - Walworth County Fairgrounds - Elkhorn, WI.
KNOW BEFORE YOU SHOW!
- Bring your current ARHA membership card(s) with you. Both owners and exhibitors are required to present current membership card(s) or a photocopy at time of entry.
- Bring copies of your horse's ARHA registration papers, either original or photocopy must be presented at time of entry. Your horse will not be permitted to show without proof of registration (there are no exceptions).
- You may join ARHA, register, and show your horse the same day (you must bring copies of front and back of breed registry papers). Applicable ARHA fees will apply, including $10.00 rush fee. Joining in advance and registering your horse before the show saves you and the office staff time.
- A WRHA membership is not required to participate in a WRHA event, but a WRHA membership is required to be eligible for Year End awards, and divisional weekend Hi Point awards (additional rules apply).
- Negative 2019 Coggins paperwork is required. Out of State Horses~ Wisconsin requires proof of original health certificate.
- Know the rules, the ARHA rule book is available through the ARHA website (or by clicking HERE). Become familiar with how ARHA classes are judged and how points are tallied. Read the rule book ahead of time so you know what is expected of you. A listing of rule changes for the 2018 season may be found HERE)